LV

Your Steam Name: Meydogg76
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157021129
Your Character Name: Frankie Klumps

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Infinity
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: Killing a detective as secret service
Unblacklist Reason: So i was playing as Secret service and the cops have been harassing us all day for no reason they would pull us over as i was secret service and try and arrest us for false reasons or Kill us because they didnt like not having a budget the reason why they didnt have a huge budget is because they would blow through 5k in 5mins every 5 minutes the mayor would have to keep on giving them a budget of $5000 or something like that. Not every cop was targeting us it was 3, I reported this to Taz he said he would talk to them. He told us to stop killing eachother and he said if they did it again then report them. 10mins later they were once again salty because there budget was to low (This shouldnt be our fault we told them multiple times to stop spending it on stupid shit they were all running around with Full automatic rifles and ARs) so someone playing as cop i wasnt sure who it was but they were shooting at the mayor (He was a Swat Officer he was the one that kept being a dick he kept calling me a retard in Gov chat) So the mayor and all the secret service started to drive off we got to a safe place and the mayor was at 5% health and was at 10% water none of us had any drinks so we decided to go out to the gas station and get some water on our way some cops rammed into us and Tried arresting the driver who was at the front of the Convoy for fleeing. I seen this and got out and i told him to stop and he tazed my buddy so i shot him i was killed after that by the Swat member that was calling me a retard earlier. I know i shouldnt have shot him and i should get some form of punishment but come on 1 week Weapon ban thats insane for shooting 1 guy honestly id rather have points or get a couple day ban. The games basically useless without guns. I would also like to keep in mind the whole time this was going on i had a ticket open because the police kept harassing the Mayor and Secret Service i had it open for probably 20mins and never got a response so i was just totally done and i was really mad beacause they have been following us around killing us for the past 2 hours or so.

Time of Occurrence: Idk 4PM Mountain Standard time
Additional members involved/witnessing: I dont know the names
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry if my appeal seems confusing and hard to read i havent slept for a day or so and im really tired.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My side:

I Got a report of SS (You) shooting at cops, so, I took the sit, and listened to both sides of the story, and tried to be as fair as I could be. You had stated, in the sit, that @tazdevil335 had given you permission to shoot at the cops, since they were harassing you, however, he had gotten off 10 minutes prior. I then asked taz if permission was given, and after a different staff member informed me that since taz got off, you no longer had permission to shoot the cops, i gave you a verbal warning not to do it again in the future and to pay more attention. About ten minutes after the sit was over, Tazdevil informed me the he did NOT give you permission to shoot the cops, and that he said the opposite, he then also asked me to give you a one week blacklist, which i gave you a one week SS blacklist, however, he asked that I change it to a weapons blacklist instead, which I did. So, you were blacklisted for Lying to staff, AND killing cops as SS. I see the Blacklist as valid, however, that is up to an SA+

Let me know if any side needs more information on the subject : )

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were threatining pd officers via /gov and shooting officers because we tried to arrest ss countless times for courrption even after being told you said if we shot at ss shooting us you would fire back. Countless times you tried to kill pd officers as ss being courrpt so

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Phenix You were misunderstanding what i said he told me that if they were trying to kill me and the mayor we were able to shoot back and Tyler thats wrong i think it was the otherway around your swat officer kept threatening to Kill me on Sight and asking me where i was at because he "didint like me" thats what he said you can get a staff member to check the /gov logs i wasnt threatening anyone

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I see the Blacklist as valid, appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.