LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Wolf Thornton

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Alphadef
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Killing Cops off property

Unblacklist Reason: I know that this is probably not going to get accepted due to the extensive history that I have. However, I was completely unaware of the fact that if a cop is shooting at me from a long range I cannot drive up to him and shoot him for doing such in a gas station raid. It is such a wipe open area that I ended up getting carried away and pushing the cops that were shooting us from a distance. Mindfully however, It was a stone's throw away so it was not as if I was going around the map shooting cops just because we were doing gas. This three days that I must possibly endure without weapons will perhaps allow me to learn but it is a very difficult punishment to face. However, if you show mercy and forgiveness and allow for a removal or decrease in the allotted time that I am supposed to spend in this suffering. I will make it my utmost responsibility to make sure that a situation of this magnitude never occurs again within my power. Thank you, if you read this Alphadef.

Time of Occurrence: 11/09/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @misterjokeman
While I do try to be fairly lenient in punishments when the rule broken is relatively obscure or when the person breaking it seems to have genuinely not remembered it, a player with your experience and record should really be aware of them. As a result, I feel a couple days of a weapons blacklist is not an unreasonable punishment for the situation. In the meantime, consider trying out forms of role play that don't require weapons, you may find some new joy and realize a weapons blacklist isn't as world ending as you make it sound.

Appeal denied
Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.