LV

Your Steam Name: Dez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746
Your Character Name: Jack Archer

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Astero
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Countering a Police Raid
Unblacklist Reason: Myself & @Astero have discussed about why this happened in the first place and the reason to it was because there was going to be a false police raid because a detective lockpicked the door and made the house alarm go off so then cops was in the stairwell of Penthouse and then they searched Pizza and found a class 3 firearm on him. If the detective never had popped the house alarm then the cops would've never had the right to search Pizza because it was a "Crime Scene". I can assure that this wont happen again and as there was no current Staff Member online to stop the false raid from happening I decided to counter them. As @Astero stated that it should've been dealt with after the raid had happened instead of me going guns blazing on the cops because they was false raiding the property. This would've never happened in the first place if only Astero was about 5 minutes earlier of logging on as the false raid would've been paused and found out what happened. Sorry for running in guns blazing.

Time of Occurrence: 30/05/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Dez ,
Thank you for taking the time to make this blacklist appeal. Due to what we discussed and your understanding on the verdict of the situation we explained regarding the PD Raid and PD Counter Raid as well as realizing your mistake; I'll be accepting this appeal.

I hope these actions that occurred are taken to heart and that I don't see the situation occur again to l in the future.

Have a great evening/morning, and have fun!

Thread locked and moved

Astero ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.