Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 508droid
Your Steam ID: 76561198136966514
Your Character Name: John Stevens

Which Admin blacklisted you: @OGZeus2010
What job(s) were you blacklisted from: Seargent and Chief

Blacklist Reason: Mayor was hostage and i payed the hostage which honestly i shouldve gotten recognition for but i told swat to stay at pd so they ran and mayor was safe and swat killed em later but apparently its not allowed since mayor was hostage. But as a mod once told me that a founder once told him, if the hostage is unhurt and rescued and the crims were caught we did a fine job
Time of Occurrence: 4pm EST 7/28/2017
Relevant Evidence: The mayors words could say im unhurt and was rescued by chief and the admin is not very kind because the crims were caught and he did a good job.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The mayor and 2 swat officer hovikc i think was one.

I also never got the money back so dont make me pay 5k then lose chief and seargent perms

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so reason behind the blacklist is that the mayor was hostage and you had a bunch of swat snipers outside of bank waiting. Also multiple cops there. The Mayor then told you to get rid of all of the snipers and cops so it was only you that was there. If they didn't leave he would get killed.
You then decided to go against the mayor's words and make them stay put.
This is considered FailRP. The mayor told you many times to get them to leave, but you kept telling all to stay put.
Before this situation i told you about a 911 call that had come in about an ongoing raid someone reported. You simply said we need all police at bank cuz of the bank robbery. I then told you that just because there is a bank robbery, you cant bring every single officer there and leave a citizen alone at his apartment with a raid against him. That is putting his life at risk. So i told you nicely that remember to send just one cop there to look at it, and see if there actually is a raid going on. You kept talking against me, that you thought the best would be to let all the cops stay cuz of the bank robbery. After all of this happened i went to talk to all the officer's and above to ask how they thought you did as a Chief. And i got the same answer from everyone "he is not suited for the job, he makes wrong decisions all the time breaking rules by doing so." This is why i blacklisted you. I also told you all of this when the blacklist was made. As well as letting you know that we need to see you doing a good job in the police force then we would lift the blacklist from you. I told you this multiple times that this was not a perma blacklist but only until we see you fit for the Sargent and chief positions. I hope this made it clear why i did as i did, even tho i told you when i made it.

508droid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so reason behind the blacklist is that the mayor was hostage and you had a bunch of swat snipers outside of bank waiting. Also multiple cops there. The Mayor then told you to get rid of all of the snipers and cops so it was only you that was there. If they didn't leave he would get killed.
You then decided to go against the mayor's words and make them stay put.
This is considered FailRP. The mayor told you many times to get them to leave, but you kept telling all to stay put.
Before this situation i told you about a 911 call that had come in about an ongoing raid someone reported. You simply said we need all police at bank cuz of the bank robbery. I then told you that just because there is a bank robbery, you cant bring every single officer there and leave a citizen alone at his apartment with a raid against him. That is putting his life at risk. So i told you nicely that remember to send just one cop there to look at it, and see if there actually is a raid going on. You kept talking against me, that you thought the best would be to let all the cops stay cuz of the bank robbery. After all of this happened i went to talk to all the officer's and above to ask how they thought you did as a Chief. And i got the same answer from everyone "he is not suited for the job, he makes wrong decisions all the time breaking rules by doing so." This is why i blacklisted you. I also told you all of this when the blacklist was made. As well as letting you know that we need to see you doing a good job in the police force then we would lift the blacklist from you. I told you this multiple times that this was not a perma blacklist but only until we see you fit for the Sargent and chief positions. I hope this made it clear why i did as i did, even tho i told you when i made it.
I read the first part and lemme tell you, that day /911 wasnt working and i got a mod who can vouch for me that he knows it didnt work for me. Or it mightve been you.

508droid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I read the first part and lemme tell you, that day /911 wasnt working and i got a mod who can vouch for me that he knows it didnt work for me. Or it mightve been you.
server error what more can i say.

508droid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i know i cant say anymore but maybe you can say appeal accepted

508droid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

well idk bout you cuz idkk how blacklist works but i can still be chief

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

if you are blacklisted no

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

From what I have read I will deny this appeal.
Locked and moved

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklist is broken atm so when it is fixed you will get blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.