LV

Your Steam Name: charles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96170998
Your Character Name: Floyd Fernandez

Which Staff Blacklisted You: @Gideon
What were you Blacklisted from: All Security Guard Jobs and Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist reasoning: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I want to be unblacklisted because I rely on a lot of weapons to run my business on MonolithRP. I apologize for the RDM but I also think that the person who Reported me is not entirely innocent (Not to say I am). The person who reported me was the Chief of Police who started the whole situation by killing me when I had a Taser out (Lethal Force due to a Non-Lethal Item) I know the guy personally so I thought it was a joke so when I went back to the PD he was yelling at me and then proceeded to shoot me for having my baton out (Thought that was kind of Strange) Then a couple minutes later a little mini war started between the Mayors SS and the Mayor himself and the police. During which I killed the Chief in question once. He proceeded to report me to the Staff team during the sit (From what I experienced) No video evidence was brought up. I don't think what I did was right and I apologize for doing it but I do think that the Blacklist is a little bit more then what should have been dealt out for a punishment.

Time of Occurence: Roughly 2:00 pm CST.
Additional Members involved/Witnessing: Deathwatch211 on Steam (Unsure if he has a forum account)
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey CharlesLee/Charles,

I endorse your appeal Charles, and I feel as if the punishment was a bit rough for what the outcome I was hoping for. I wanted more of a warning, and I was disappointed to see a full on punishment like this. I believe in multiple cases and what you were doing was quite excessive and a lot more things. Though, after the incident, I have talked to some people and realized there was some corruption on the police-end end that didn't come to my attention until after the sit which could have instigated these incidents. Also, I wasn't in my best state of mine and I may have acted provokingly in my use of lethal force. At the end of the day, I think this was more of a two sided incident, but I unknowingly framed it as merely Charley's fault.

I think the punishment should be taken off and a strict warning be given to Charley. But Charley, you must understand that as Chief, I cannot do my job if I am being distracted by the same person on multiple occasions near the same time period, even if it was provoked by other officers or quarrels you had with the force. My job as Chief is to create order within the police force, so if you do have a problem with it, you should just talk to me about it. Personally. I wish a more intensive warning was given out than two blacklists, but I also must agree with the server rules. So, in hindsight, weighing both sides I think the punishment should be reconsidered, though I do believe if this continue does continue for Charley, and if he doesn't learn a lesson from this harsher punishments should be given in the future.

I hope this can help at least reduce what he already has, And I'm always trying to improve How I'm working in the police Department. So this really helps me understand what was going through your mind and what you think about the event. If you ever have any future questions you can DM me on discord or In Monolith! Thanks for taking the time to write this report, I know it can be time consuming. Hopefully the former verdict is overturned, but remember @Charles to try to de-escalate situations rather than further escalating them as any government worker.

Gideon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You repeatedly returned to kill the chief, hindering his duties, your history warranted a much longer blacklist but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you were apologetic and willing to learn, such thing may also be classed as Mass RDM, which is punishable by a ban, but I overlooked that in hopes you will learn and attempt to improve from said punishment.

Hopefully, you will understand the importance of following the rules and calling staff members instead of taking situations into your own hands.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.