Your Steam Name: edgy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Your Character Name: Dezi Ravioli

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Thegamingshain
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 4 days
Blacklist Reason: cop bait and rdm
Unblacklist Reason:
this guy is literally baiting rdm clips he pulls us over after getting out of a shootout expecting us to not shoot when we think we are already called out. We were already equipped in the car like I said we just got out of a shootout. I don't get how this is rdm at all or cop bait. If anything he is player baiting to try to get us to shoot him so he can make a report

Time of Occurrence: 12:30 Central
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Pizza @Green Gatorade Water Bottle
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

kman was literally shooting at me and killed me (check logs)... nor was anybody cop baiting?

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

You weren't punished for this situation with cop bait nevertheless this isn't the correct video, you were only punished for the shootout when you were pulled over for a traffic stop. In this scenario fallender pulled you over for a traffic stop, sure you just got off of a shootout, but there are other cops with NLR or doesn't have any knowledge of the recent shootout, if fallender's intent was to arrest you or pull guns on you, then the situation would be fine, but since his attempt was just to pull you over, it was invalid. I dont have any intent to appeal or shorten your blacklist.

Appeal Denied.

Regards,
Shain

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im not saying thats the clip, im just explaining how he is baiting clips by walking into active shootouts etc. He pulls us over after a shootout expecting us to unequip right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.