Not open for further replies.

donutjustinftw

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: donutjustinftw
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bracefacejustin/
Your Character Name: Billly Joe

Which Admin blacklisted you:Sun Lao that's his in game user I don't remember his steam name or whatever
What were you blacklisted from:
Police officer and Sargent
Blacklist Reason: i was taxi driver and ran someone over, blacklisted me from wrong job
Time of Occurrence:This morning

Relevant Evidence:
I got blacklisted for the wrong job because
the man that blacklisted me was talking to different people at the same time. I was a taxi driver and I killed someone's with my car and the person that blacklisted me, blacklisted me for police officer and Sargent instead of taxi driver. I really wanted to be a police officer this week and now I can't please help.-Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Please use the proper format.

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll have to check up on this in-game. I remember giving the person who was definitely supposed to recieve the police blacklist a note (only available to staff members), so that will clear up if you're the rightful reciever or not. This also means that we both have to be on at the same time.

donutjustinftw

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'll have to check up on this in-game. I remember giving the person who was definitely supposed to recieve the police blacklist a note (only available to staff members), so that will clear up if you're the rightful reciever or not. This also means that we both have to be on at the same time.
Alright thank you because I haven't even played an officer Yet and I just leveled up to be one. I was excited until it said I've been blacklisted and I was like what the heck. I go to taxi and sure enough I wasn't blacklisted from that so I knew someone messed up.(Not to sound rude though.)

Last edited:

donutjustinftw

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be on tomorrow 100% just to let you know

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

upload_2017-12-2_2-26-25.png

Unless you have specific evidence proving that I somehow mixed you up with another player, the above screenshot will act as evidence that you're the rightful reciever.

Appeal denied.
It doesn't seem like I can lock this, so can a higher-up do this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.