Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: N Word
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98111983
Your Character Name: Deon White

Which Staff blacklisted you: idk started with an N
What were you blacklisted from: getting in cars

Blacklist Reason: long story short but ran over officer
Unblacklist Reason: I am reformed. I spent time becoming a paramedic and need a vehicle. When the accident happened, I pressed the gas pedal too hard.

Time of Occurrence: 7 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Artyom Bletz something

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You need to tag the staff member that blacklisted you. Make a report in-game to find out who did so that staff member can deal with this appeal.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: N Word
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98111983
Your Character Name: Deon White

Which Staff blacklisted you: idk started with an N
What were you blacklisted from: getting in cars

Blacklist Reason: long story short but ran over officer
Unblacklist Reason: I am reformed. I spent time becoming a paramedic and need a vehicle. When the accident happened, I pressed the gas pedal too hard.

Time of Occurrence: 7 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Artyom Bletz something
Hello, I was the staff member who dealt with your case. I issued you a warning point and a vehicle blacklist for one day as you purposefully killed two people with your vehicle inside the PD parking lot: an officer and a person being arrested. You interrupted roleplay and committed two vehicular manslaughters while doing so right in front of a government building - worst of all the PD.

I understand your case regarding going through reform and am happy you're taking the steps to ensure this doesn't happen again; however, you have been playing for over a week now and should know the rules better, I was lenient with my initial punishment as I could have banned you for what you had done, therefore, I will be denying your appeal. To prevent this from happening in the future, please continue your reform, I suggest you re-read the server rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.