Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:YT-NBHMARK
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198389346366/
Your Character Name:Mark Moore

Which Staff blacklisted you: JA
What were you blacklisted from: Wepons

Blacklist Reason: Because he said i was involved with a counter raid on bank
Unblacklist Reason: I didn't have any thing to do with it i just ran up and grab a gun off of a dudes body i seen on the ground i didn't do any damage to anyone or anything 2 of my freinds said they were gonna rob them one of my freinds robbed them and killed them both i didn't have any thing to do with the robbery and logs show that.

Time of Occurrence:Like around 7:00 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:@ja @Ezio @Chad

Sorry if i got somthing wrong frist ever time typing a repot

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @NBHMARK

Regarding your weapon's blacklist,

During an active bak raid, the considered "perpetrators" were trying to escape via road. Whilst trying to escape, the perpetrators faced cops in which fired upon said suspects and was an attempt to put a halt to their escape.

Whilst active gunfire, one of the people that were apart of the robbing group initiated on said "perpetrators." @NBHMARK was actively using your radio channel which was on the same frequency to assist the mugging, which means that you were actively participating in the mugging. Not to mention but you also had a gun on your bank, and also was taking things off said "perpetrator's" body.

Counterarguments,

I didn't have any thing to do with it i just ran up and grab a gun off of a dudes body i seen on the ground i didn't do any damage to anyone or anything

i didn't have any thing to do with the robbery and logs show that.

These two sentences contradict itself, as in you were "not doing anything," but you were also picking up items off a body.

i didn't do any damage to anyone or anything

You don't need to do damage to someone to consider yourself not robbing someone. There are many times in which someone can get a kill before said "assisting robbing party players" get a kill on said person. Also I would like to point out, if you weren't apart of the robbery why would there be a reason for you to have your gun out.

Rule-breaks,

1. Robbing in a public area (4.1.1.4) - You were assisting in a mugging in a public area.

2 .FTVL (General Rules) - There was an active shootout in the street, and you and your group were running toward said "shootout" to mug a group of individuals.

Rule-breaks inside sit,

1. Staff Disrespect - Multiple times in OOC you were disrespecting me.

Conclusion,

I understand that you weren't actively shooting in this situation but you were still assisting in the robbery, therefore I willing to reduce your blacklist to 2-days if you admit and agree to abide by the following rule-breaks listed above.

@NBHMARK, please respond below.

Sincerely, ja

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal partially accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.