Blacklist Police Appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiandiskool

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 7, 2020
New York
Your Steam Name: Karen
Your SteamID: Asiandiskool
Your Character Name: Dillon Hoang

Which Staff blacklisted you: Proxima
What were you blacklisted from: Police for 2 days

Blacklist Reason: Shooting someone that hit me with their car
Unblacklist Reason: I acknowledge that what I did was wrong. However based on the circumstances, it shouldn't have been 48 hours. There was a bank raid, i was running to the scene, I got hit by a car and I killed the person taking about 3-4 shots and he died immediately before he had a chance to defend himself or say sorry. Based on my record with having zero incidents as a cop for months now playing, it was a bit harsh to blacklist me for a first time offence as if i was a repeat offender. It was obviously more reactionary than intent to kill someone for the fun of it.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday around midnight
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

friskiemar

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Nov 28, 2018
Expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.