Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat3r

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:wat3r
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gmuney123456789/
Your Character Name:Aqua pinice (something like that)

Which Admin blacklisted you stuvi
What job(s) were you blacklisted from:i am black listed from driving

Blacklist Reason:well my reason is i hit a lag spike and ran over a mod so they didnt even call me into a sit they just blacklisted me
Time of Occurrence:idr
Relevant Evidence:Logs
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It was said multiple times to stop faildriving or you will lose your driving privileges. There was also an arguement about lags in OOC and I made clear that you shouldn't drive when you are lagging too much.
I spectated you for a while and you did not hit a lag spike. You drove like that throughout the whole time I checked. I didn't see you VDM someone either so that's good to know at this point.

I am not going to accept this appeal.

Wat3r

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It was said multiple times to stop faildriving or you will lose your driving privileges. There was also an arguement about lags in OOC and I made clear that you shouldn't drive when you are lagging too much.
I spectated you for a while and you did not hit a lag spike. You drove like that throughout the whole time I checked. I didn't see you VDM someone either so that's good to know at this point.

I am not going to accept this appeal.
Really i was lagging....maybe u should call me into a sit and tell me that shit before banning me and also i never look at chat so why would i be paying attention to what it says about lagging and dont drive

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklist Appeal: Denied

See above comments.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.