Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 99.twister
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102000927
Your Character Name: Arnold Boczek

Which Staff blacklisted you: SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: weapons for 2 weeks

Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason:Firstly i made this appeal to apologize to staff for not following the rules, apologize to SCOTTISH for using so much of his time and to get my blacklist reduced/removed. During the time i was blacklisted i learned not to use my weapons in every situation that involves muggings or something similar. I started roleplaying more with players instead just using every opening to shoot them which also means i learned to be more friendly to everyone

Time of Occurrence:Monday or tuesday, exact time unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: Arthur Boczek

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

During the time i was blacklisted i learned not to use my weapons in every situation that involves muggings or something similar. I started roleplaying more with players instead just using every opening to shoot them which also means i learned to be more friendly to everyone
During the time i was blacklisted i learned not to use my weapons in every situation that involves muggings or something similar. I started roleplaying more with players instead just using every opening to shoot them which also means i learned to be more friendly to everyone

Try writing your own blacklist appeal. This one is denied.

Do it again like this and you will not be unblacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.