tomleyman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: on cock
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515168319
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tom Lehyman

Admin being reported: @TB3FIve

Reason for Report: I was playing secret service and TB3five playing as a civilian/(detective?) presented himself a threat to the mayor by pointing a gun to the mayors head.(at the time I was not aware it was a tool gun) but even so it was an IN character situation where a tool gun is still perceived as a gun. he then proceeded to respawn himself with no penalty(including picking up his DROP ON DEATH items which likely would have been confiscated) and teleported away while he was never on duty throughout the whole encounter.

Time of Occurrence: around 12 am on December 11th
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/lobnvu

Additional members involved/witnessing: Mayor at the time was John Matthews: STEAM_0:1:460184375
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Notes: the other guy talking in the background is playing a different games therefore it's not meta. he was playing "sekiro shadows die twice"

TB3FIve

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize for that interaction, I was meant to be staff on duty but forgot to toggle it. I was taking sits and I actually just came from stopping a false raid. I was observing the server and overheard the mayor asking you about a specific budget, then I decided to step in and help him. My intentions were to be somewhat playful while helping. I will make note of this and will not do it again.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report, it is clear that @TB3FIve should not have acted like that and should not have interfered with roleplay like he did. He should have teleported to the Mayor if he wished to help him further and identify himself as staff.

He apologized for it in this report and I have addressed it to him directly as well that this type of situation cannot happen in the future.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.