LV

Your Steam Name: Death Merchant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:224074237
Your Character Name: Dustin Firestar

Target Steam Name: Hyper
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:417975487
Target Character Name (if known): Jamal Bankz

Request Reason:
- RDM.. Not really anything more is needed to be added other than he didn't have KOS and just shoots me from behind.

I lost the following:

x2 CPR
x1 Adrenaline Syringe
Death Refund

When did the situation occur?: Approx 11:00 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Smoky
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

From my perspective it looked like you were equipping a gun. when you equip a gun it says above your head "Equipping Weapon", and I thought that's what it said, considering I just killed your 2 friends 10 seconds prior to this and I aimed a gun on you so you had KOS on me, so I thought you would pull out a gun and start blasting me, I am still sorry for jumping to the conclusion of that.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/O4Tudurmpj8Es/d1337Orr8mRd?invite=cr-MSwxYVYsNjk2OTE0Myw - Hers my perspective.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

@Hyper360 you had no right to kill him here as he was simply in his bank. Just because you killed two of his friends prior to this does not give you the right to KOS him specifically for just opening his bank. You should have made sure that he was actually equipping a weapon before you shot him.

@Hyper360 will be given a 1-day Weapons blacklist and will have to drop the items he took off you @dhirschi .

As for you @dhirschi you may make a refund request and put your player report link in the evidence section.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.