Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:422377339
Your Character Name:i don't remember

Ban Length:perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Brad or Vexum

Ban Reason:DDos Threats and Trying to bypass
Unban Reason:Well I just wanted to say after I got banned I Matured over timed and learned that Actions have consquences and how I shouldn't just say words like that I understand the ban but please consider unbanning me when I got banned for the ddos that's like the year I first got a pc and just got gmod and I was new to all this and didn't understand the rules but I was just being dumb and words can just slip out I was just mad and wanted the dude to leave me alone but Please give me a second chance as the other servers haven't been as good as this one I Was on a server called mobsters paradise but I decided to quit it cause the corupt staff and the constant People minging it's not even rp at all and I learned that I can't just say those words that have a lot of hurtful meaning behind those kind of words and the reason of the bypass is because I was on my other steam account that I don't use at all and thought my ban was over so I tried to log into the server it was just a simple mistake with no intent to harm the server I Have Changed over the years and want to play this server again when I wasn't banned on the server I played it everyday and was the only reason I even had gmod cause I didn't play any other servers

Time of Occurrence: it was like 3 to 2 years ago I can't remember sorry
Additional members involved/witnessing:no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX
Also I was the one who banned you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
After reviewing your case, it is clear that you were banned last year (not even a year ago), and decided to try to bypass your punishment, by using an alternate account. With that in mind, and since you were banned in july of last year, your ban will be reduced to 1 year and therefore will expire on the 1st of August of this year.

Further intentional and/or serious rulebreaks will result in a permanent community ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.