Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301000081
Your Character Name: Bobby Hive

Which Admin blacklisted you: @Kocayine
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Reason: Fail Driving
Time of Occurrence: October 28th,2017
Relevant Evidence: None.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

I would like to start off to apologize @Kocayine for my behavior towards this blacklist. What i've been these past 2 month's have been bad since the suicide of a great friend and another good friend almost dying from an overdose. It has put some depressive times into my life and currently still in Theraphy because of this. It is no excuse Though, to be acting like i have towards you and I just wanted to state this to form a new start between us. I now believe that my blacklist was put in place with the correct amount of time there should be. But this prevents me from doing what i love most about the server, Patroling as a cop. I do understand however. my driving was a bad example for new players and could lead me to accidently vdming from my recklessness, not to mention the amount of times i would hit tree's and other cars around me. My excuse of lag was very unacceptable as @Kocayine said, Saying that is was lag is not an excuse. I now know that and will not apply that to any sit that happens in the future to prevent things like this from happening. I just want this appealed because of the things i can no longer do. I understand why this happen and i'm actually happy this happened. This teaches me a lesson not to take driving so carelessly as this is a rp server. All i want to do is be a cop and get the experience i once had. I have now served about two weeks and have read through the rules again, and tried to become a less toxic player in this community. I hope you understand this and we could put this all behind us. To start a new beginninh

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will accept your appeal, make sure not to make the same mistakes.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.