Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name: David Resonov

Target Steam Name: Lil beps
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41023830
Target Character Name (if known): Bobby Tool

Request reason: FTVL - FAILRP
When did the situation occur?: 8/20/17
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/599a055e60964b3abd/ftvl-failrp
Additional members involved/witnessing: random people

Last edited:

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dude i was in the process of mugging you i pulled a m249 on you and i took out my zipties to zip tie you and you bolt it start recording and pull a gun anyone who was there can testify to this and prove my innocence ask Nathan or the two other people from the luciano family who were present also you said hands up after i got my gun out so you're clearly just trying to abuse the report system cause you have a grudge

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Target Steam Name: 420혼자Man

Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/599a055e60964b3abd/ftvl-failrp
David, please post full video, or trim it to show at least 2 minutes prior to you getting killed. @420혼자Man did nothing wrong, I am involved in this, your case is accualy worsening since you disconnected right after you died.

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

also wrong steam name it is currently Lil Beps just for clarification

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dude i was in the process of mugging you i pulled a m249 on you and i took out my zipties to zip tie you and you bolt it start recording and pull a gun anyone who was there can testify to this and prove my innocence ask Nathan or the two other people from the luciano family who were present also you said hands up after i got my gun out so you're clearly just trying to abuse the report system cause you have a grudge
it literally shows you chasing me with zipties while I pull out a m1911 and then aim it at you, while you have your gun on safety and the shoot at me after I say dont break fear rp.
also wrong steam name it is currently Lil Beps just for clarification
also I wasn't sure if it was your forum name since im pretty sure its the steam name but ill change it. thanks for the clarification.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

David, please post full video, or trim it to show at least 2 minutes prior to you getting killed. @420혼자Man did nothing wrong, I am involved in this, your case is accualy worsening since you disconnected right after you died.
i started recording when he started to chase me with zipties.

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

it's almost as convinient that it started recording then as your internet going out everytime you get mugged

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

show 20 seconds before and you'll se natan trying to protect you by going inbetween us me telling him to fuck off or i'll shoot him he does and i tell you to get your hands up you put your hands up and i go behind you to ziptie you and you use that oppurtunity to bolt it and then pull out a m1911

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thats funny. Havent been on the server in about 3 weeks. give me an example of how my "internet goes out" when i get mugged? becuase if i recall, its only ever done that 1 time and I had a moderator tp me back to give items to the person who fairly should have gotten them. And you're right, natan was protecting the shit out of me. you had a gun to both me and him and when you put it away i had an opportunity to reverse the mug. i start moving back and then you pull out zipties on which I pull out a pistol. I aim then you pull out your lmg and keep it on safety for a bit. i approach you and you shoot me. I had a gun on you at all times.

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

oh i will unless my friend deleted the recording

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

at the beginning of my recording it shows me pulling my weapon out when im not even that close to you. you then start to run at me with zipties and when I aim at you, you pull out the machine gun (FTVL - fear rp)

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

if we're going to be nit picking on details so small i will also add into the equation that you pulled out your gun and had it on safe so i won't be fearing for my life you're also pointing it at the sky so not only is the safety on but it is also pointed to the sky which means you have to point it at me and then turn off the safety on the pistol and you also broke rp by saying fear rp was a thing in character

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

and if you're going to add distance into the fear rp thing i pulled out my gun while you weren't holding the gun directly to my head which i've been told by admins is a deciding factor into when fear rp applies (@Aaron Moderator who told me this)

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

at time mark 0:02 it shows me aiming it at you right after you pulled out your gun on safety. this puts you under fear rp. also I wasnt staring at the sky, i had eyes on you at all times. throughout the video i clearly have an upper advantage on ending your life since your gun wasnt even capable at shooting at the time since it was on safety. If you have ever watched a movie and they show that the person who has a gun aimed always wins if the other party had just picked it up and isnt aimed at the other party. if i had to put the gun DIRECTLY at your head which you claim, that would make no sense. I have a gun pulled on you and you still turn your safety off and shoot after im aimed at you

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

hey don't take that up with me i don't make the rules i only follow them i'm going to stop responding to this untill' a staff member responds

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

His gun was out before you took your weapon off safety. This is not as cut and dry as you're making it seem. Please wait for an administrator to review the thread before continuing this discussion. @Major Lorne(Pmx)

420혼자Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

aaron could we talk in discord about this real quick?

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Target Steam Name: Lil beps

@420혼자Man

This is my consistence.
I pulled up in my Subaru BRZ right after they killed you, they were holding your body in the air. I discused with @420혼자Man about what had happened, he claimed you were talking smack to him, and that the reason he was dead was due to the fact that you David Resnov had broke FearRP/Fail RP. 5 seconds after he was finished talking to me, you had DC'd (Disconnected) How do I know this? Your death timer hasn't even hit the 2 minute remaining mark (From what I understand.) I can provide video evidence of you disconnecting when I get home later today. If you want something back out of this David because I truly like to think of you both as good people I wouldn't mind giving you one of my makarov's to resolve this situation. But it's up to you David, and @420혼자Man if you want to continue this I will upload the video later like I states earlier in my post. No harsh feelings, I'm just telling my side of the story.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In spite of what happened before the situation that is shown in the video, the video shows that @420혼자Man broke fear RP while being held at gunpoint. He had his weapon's safety on and turned it off while being held at gunpoint.

Therefore, this is considered to be fail RP due to the fact he broke fear RP. The user will be banned for 1 day as there are enough evidence in the video.

Regards,
Pmx

(Case Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.