Status
Not open for further replies.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bra wtf who do you think you are this {WORD CENSORED} was already bein held up i've been kicked and banned for this shit what u mean he's getting banned for one day this other guy broke that shit first he was already getting robbed I bet if I would of done that since I'm black I would've gotten kicked or banned for longer than a day

this is some bullshit this guy records only the stuff he does that doesn't incriminate him, if he was recording before that or after that happened this would be a different story use some common sense and realize that this lil bitch is a fuckin poon and doesn't deserves to get banned not the other guy

wait I mean deserves to get banned not the one who was banned sorry ik that got confusing

bruh this is shit

@Major Lorne(Pmx) he showed 12 seconds out of an entire rp situation lol what u mean case closed there really isn't one this guy is innocent use common sense

Last edited by a moderator:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

bra wtf who do you think you are this -eh... I almost used a very offensive word there which is disallowed here. Fortunately I stopped myself... was already bein held up i've been kicked and banned for this shit what u mean he's getting banned for one day this other guy broke that shit first he was already getting robbed I bet if I would of done that since I'm black I would've gotten kicked or banned for longer than a day

this is some bullshit this guy records only the stuff he does that doesn't incriminate him, if he was recording before that or after that happened this would be a different story use some common sense and realize that this lil bitch is a fuckin poon and doesn't deserves to get banned not the other guy

wait I mean deserves to get banned not the one who was banned sorry ik that got confusing

bruh this is shit

@Major Lorne(Pmx) he showed 12 seconds out of an entire rp situation lol what u mean case closed there really isn't one this guy is innocent use common sense
I took the liberty to merge your five messages. Please refrain from spamming like that. Figure out what you want to say and then put it in one post instead of multiple.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jar Of Mayonnaise Hello,

First of all, please do not offend any players as you are violating the community rules when you do that. Use a more appropiate language next time.

I have no evidence regarding what he did before and after the video. What I know is what I saw in the video and I can conclude that the guy that was holding zipties (the one who got banned) broke FearRP which is against the server rules. He had a weapon pointed at him, he equipped his a few seconds later and he turned off the weapon's safety while being held at gunpoint.

Therefore, he broke one of Monolith's server rules and he is being punished accordingly for that, regardless of the other player's actions. I dealt with the situation with the evidence I was provided with. I cannot guess what the player did before this situation took place without clear evidence.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.