Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name:
[MG-TM] Charlie Collins

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:121577303

Your Character Name:
Bobby Wong

Ban Length:
2 days.

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Mr Death

Ban Reason:
LTARP

Time of Occurrence:
Today sometime.

Relevant Evidence:
Well i left the server due to the fact that i had people on another server which i am a staff member on rule-breaking so i had to go as i was the only staff on and that could jump on so i did and i told the officer before i left that i needed to go and i said sorry not to sure if he heard me or not but i did say that, I didn't mean to get banned but due to a member of the community i am staff on steam message me and saying that there is people needing whitelisting and a few RDMers on the server i had to leave and i stay'ed on the server for some time, I know this might seem a bit weird about i left when i was being arrested but trust me i am telling the truth and if i need to upload a private convo of my self and this person then i will,

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Non apart from the person who reported me.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, i heard a different story from the arresting officer. It would be great to see some proof supporting your claims. Until then, i will place this on pending.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the chat log.
Never tell your password to anyone.
Shark: There is a lot of people needing whitelisting.
[MG-TM] Charlie Collins: Ok i will see if i can pop on in a sec i am on another server right now.
Shark: Oh well fuck there is some people RDMing now, We need you, one mate, there is no other staff on.
Shark: Nugget told me that u told him I lied in my WO App?
[MG-TM] Charlie Collins: You what?
Shark: Apparently I lied making a staff app?
[MG-TM] Charlie Collins: When?
Shark: hes IG can u come IG and speak lease
Shark: can u he is saying I made a staff app and lied about my age and then he is saying I was trmoved from regs cuz u told him why I left GB ??
Shark: tp 2 me IG and ill show u
Shark: plus 3 officers heard him
Shark: what?
Shark: srong person sorry

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"I know this might seem a bit weird about i left when i was being arrested but trust me i am telling the truth and if i need to upload a private convo of my self and this person then i will,"

I thought you were referring to a video of you and the police officer communicating.
Either way, he said that you used voice chat to be disrespectful and were jumping out of his car..
Unless you have relevant evidence to prove that you didn't do this, i will have to decline this ban appeal.

Again, i need information about you and the police officer. It does not matter whether you were needed on that server or not. Since you were in the middle of RP, it was still a rulebreak.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So you are saying if my mum was too fall down the stairs and if i needed to take her to the hospital then you would ban me for leaving the server to deal with something. -That didn't happen.
That is what you are saying am i right?
And no i don't have any proof of me and the cop talking but i did say "I need to go, mate, I am needed on a different server. Sorry."
It is good to know that the police as well as RDAing they love to lie and say they didn't hear things. 10/10.

Maybe you could at least make then ban a 1 day or even a 12 hour?. As i made this appeal to get unbanned or for my ban to be reduced,
I understand i broke a rule but i had reason to leave.
Now put your self in my spot ok what would you do? If you were on a server like Santos RP and on monolith there was to be no staff on and someone was to be RDMing and you were in the middle of being arrested, Would you do the same as me or not?. If not then tell me what would you do. So i know to do that in the future.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If your reason was urgent, I would have unbanned you instantly, as I didn't know the full story. Seeing as how it did not happen, and it was not urgent, i think this ban is valid. However. Yes, you made this ban appeal and have stated your story to me, even though i'm having a hard time believing you, I will still unban you. Keep in mind that if this is to happen again, your punishment will be much worse.

Accepted.