Steam Name: Ryman :p

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112417655

Your Character Name: Bobby Kurosaki :cool:

Ban Length: Permanently

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: "Usage of Third Party Software"

Unban Reason:

Hello,

I have been apart of this community for 3 years almost 4, I have over 1k hours on the server of Monolith. I am currently banned and have been banned from "Usage of Third Party Software" When I know I am innocent. If I have put so much time and so many of my nights on this server why would I just throw it away like a piece of trash? If I put so much commitment into the server why would I hack when I am helping multiple people of the community grow and have fun that I had when I started. I did a lot for this community, believe it or not, I helped multiple players & staff on and out of the server. I was apart of the Media Team for a short period of time and showed that I was passionate about it I was in the middle of 2 big projects when I got banned. I was always the first one to die in gunfights and always the first person in a room that we were raiding. I would usually come out with 1 kill or die with 0 I don't understand why I would get banned for hacking when I am usually close to the worst in a gunfight. I was actually helping someone in the community when I got banned for this. Even if I did download hacks I literally don't know how to navigate files, I needed @gm1003 to help me get to the Garry's Mod common files because I was clueless and you think I know how to download hacks? I have recorded everything I have gun involving guns in the past month of me playing and I have shown multiple people the clips of me shooting guns in-game. Most of the guns I use are Lasers such as Vector, M4 Carbine, & G36C with Eo-tech and Foregrip I use these guns because they have minimal recoil and are easy to control, I usually don't use any other guns than those 3, if I do use another gun I 99% of the time tap fire it because I am very bad at controlling recoil on any other gun. I don't understand that I got multiple hackers banned and got banned for it myself? Why would I report hackers to just hack myself it doesn't make logical sense. I know I have been friends with multiple people who have been banned from third party software but that doesn't instantly associate me with them they are their own person and I am my own person. I have been here for longer than most staff and longer than some CM's I have known many staff members for a long time and I have played with a lot of them. I have also been told and many people have seen I have very slow reactions, I play CSGO with @Horrendous @Hello migo and a few other people and they have seen my slow reactions and I get made fun of it for it

Videos Recently:

Long Ago

I have more videos that are longer and don’t upload to youtube if you would like to see those I can share screens. I am also open to sharing my files and go through them with you if you want to get in a call.

Kondog1218#3574

I wish to see the evidence presented against me, so that I can better refute with the evidence I have, and screen shares to what ever CM may review this. Thanks a lot.

~Bobby K

Time of Occurrence: Sometime last month

Additional members involved/witnessing: I am going to tag people I fought beside

@Tuko @ja1003 @Horrendous @Hello migo @misterjokeman @nickk @SKuLLzSKiLLz @Romanian @Pizza @FluffyGamer @Morepeople

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I mentioned before, we have enough evidence on you that justify the ban. For obvious security reasons, we never disclose evidence related to cheating infractions, and this case is no different.

After review by Community Management (a while ago), we decided to keep the ban.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.