Russel Jong-Un

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jimmy Harrison
Steam Name: Russel Jong-Un
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238796263

Date and time of loss: Around 1:20 AM CDT
What happened: The bomb "event" was going on, where if you touched the bomb, it would explode. During this, a bomb was placed near a large group of people in the subway. Being the nice guy I am, I tried to round up the people that didn't leave in time, but one officer decided that his life, and everyone else's life, didn't matter. He then hit it a few times with his baton and absolutely destroyed the whole subway, killing quite a few people in the process. I was included in this, and because the budgets were glitched, the PD gave me the responsibility of being the shooter because I was a detective with a G36C.

What do you need refunded: G36C, eotech, foregrip (it's fine if you guys can't give back attachments because I don't got any evidence of the attachments)
Evidence: @A Sack O' Salt

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm... oops

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been ACCEPTED. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Note: only the weapon will be refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.