Time of Occurrence: Like October idk
Relevant Evidence: n/a maybe discord logs
Additional members involved/witnessing: discord peeps

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In terms of you calling me one, I feel as if you still have yet to mature in the slightest bit what-so-ever. I personally feel that if you truly wanted to be unmuted that you should've put some effort in this appeal and apologized to me, which you've completely failed at doing so.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In terms of you calling me one, I feel as if you still have yet to mature in the slightest bit what-so-ever. I personally feel that if you truly wanted to be unmuted that you should've put some effort in this appeal and apologized to me, which you've completely failed at doing so.
I would apologise but I have no way of finding your discord due to me being muted in Discord. I could not make a conversation due to a forum ban. It was only a joke in the first place, and you never claimed to have taken offence. You should’ve asked for an apology. And yes I didn’t put much effort into my appeal due to the fact Stuvi said ‘at this time you won’t be unmuted’ and this was a month ago on an older appeal.so I thought I would remind him that I would like to be unbanned. So please don’t just assume I haven’t matured and didn’t put ANY effort in. At least I took the time to learn my mistakes and appeal it. :)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You should’ve asked for an apology.
That's not how apologizing works. This appeal shows you haven't matured in terms of toxicity towards players. You haven't even given me a reason to unmute you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.