Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083285487/
Your Character Name: Boris Kolisnyk

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hazza

Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence: Unknown, Ban was given at approx 7:10 CEST
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nick Jones, Steam name: Dyn0

Edit: I found the video where he got shot, https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/report.10338/ , and where he was standing was almost directly in front of where the guy on the balcony was. I opened fire to take him down, but was standing in such a position that I accidentally also shot the handcuffed guy. I saw the muzzle flashes and heard the gunshots, so I fired in that direction and accidentally also mowed this guy down in the process. I get that in the video it looks like I tried to kill him, but there was the gunman behind him so I tried eliminating the threat. Also, he was more in my line of sight that in the second picture of that thread that he posted.

Also, this is my first ever ban. I was also on the server for another 3 hours expecting a sit to justify myself, but that never came, until a ban.

Last edited:

Nick Jones

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am the friend of Boris (at the time i was swat commander) the one getting shot on the left in the video, I was with Boris for another 3 hours like he said waiting for there to be a sit as the guy who was caught in the crossfire was complaining that he was RDMd which is fair enough. The reason i'm replying to the appeal is because from my point of view (to the right of Boris) he was able to see the muzzle flash and he was at an angle where the person who was cuffed was not directly in front of him so he could still see the balcony door. Now if you look at the video from around 6:03 to 6:06 you can see that the cuffed suspect walked to the right towards where the swat officer was aiming into where he was shot even more. The fact that Boris was banned for 24 hours is stupid in my opinion as he didn't get to justify himself and was just banned this is also his first time being banned, i have reason to believe he hasn't been warned yet and if so a very long time ago. Every time he is on the server i usually join too and i know he doesn't get taken to sits or anything when we are playing. The fact that he was banned for 24 hours is stupid to me and i do think that yes he did technically RDM but the video shows that when he was deceased and apparently had a whole mag sprayed into him it was bullet spread and his friend probably shot him too because bullet spread and or shaken up aim. In my opinion the ban should be shortened to 12 hours.

Last edited:

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I am the friend of Boris (at the time i was swat commander) the one getting shot on the left in the video, I was with Boris for another 3 hours like he said waiting for there to be a sit as the guy who was caught in the crossfire was complaining that he was RDMd which is fair enough. The reason i'm replying to the appeal is because from my point of view (to the right of Boris) he was able to see the muzzle flash and he was at an angle where the person who was cuffed was not directly in front of him so he could still see the balcony door. Now if you look at the video from around 6:03 to 6:06 you can see that the cuffed suspect walked to the right towards where the swat officer was aiming into where he was shot even more. The fact that Boris was banned for 24 hours is stupid in my opinion as he didn't get to justify himself and was just banned this is also his first time being banned, i have reason to believe he hasn't been warned yet and if so a very long time ago. Every time he is on the server i usually join too and i know he doesn't get taken to sits or anything when we are playing. The fact that he was banned for 24 hours is stupid to me and i do think that yes he did technically RDM but the video shows that when he was deceased and apparently had a whole mag sprayed into him it was bullet spread and his friend probably shot him too because bullet spread and or shaken up aim. In my opinion the ban should be shortened to 12 hours.
You're not involved in his Point Of View, how would yo know what he saw. Also, is it or not common sense to ignore a 911 call then use that 911 call as an excuse to raid someone then shoot the person who was a threat to no-one? Guns have sights for a reason

☢-TheWeedBlazer-☭ CSGO500

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You're not involved in his Point Of View, how would yo know what he saw. Also, is it or not common sense to ignore a 911 call then use that 911 call as an excuse to raid someone then shoot the person who was a threat to no-one? Guns have sights for a reason

The admin told us we can raid, and when the guy slightly diagonally behind you fired I could only see his gun and muzzle flashes, so I shot at him and you got caught in the crossfire. I'm not the most accurate shooter nor are the guns the most accurate. Also, Nick Jones ( the guy you replied to) was the commander in the room who handcuffed you. You were in a bad spot when the shooting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.