Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fuzzy
Your Steam ID: 76561197960287930
Your Character Name: Boris Nekrasov

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) : @PMX

Ban Reason: Exploiting.
Unban Reason: So I was really dumb that I used exploits on the server and It has been almost a year since i got banned from server and all the community.
I feel really sorry for what I did, and when I saw the new updates on Monolith's discord server I feel like I want to play this server again. So if it's possible I would like to have another chance to get back on the server and play with all other players again. As I said I feel really sorry for what I did and I promise It wont happen again.
P.S If you don't believe me you can have admins to spectate my gameplay every time I play.

Time of Occurrence: I don't remember the exact time but It was almost in end of 2018.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What you did was unacceptable: exploiting a bug in our gamemode in order to gain money in an unfair way. As per our rules, we have zero tolerance for that as, not only do you hold an unfair advantage in relation to other players but you're also not valuing the work of our developers and staff members, in this community.

That said, your actions have consequences. You should have thought twice before exploiting.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.