Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Alrena Hobkins
Steam Name: Lvl 69 Teemo
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:11101

Date and time of loss: 14/11/2018 ~1:33 PM Server Time
What happened:
Somebody that went under the nickname Mr.Grey (mask), think his IC name was Vladimir placed a 17.5k bounty on the mayor "Gabriel Matthews". I snuck into the town hall and shot him in the head for 168 damage. I spoke to @Predictable and he checked the logs and it showed that I dealt 168 damage with the deagle but he said the logs didn't say the mayor died despite taking 168 damage from a deag headshot and the mayor elections starting shortly after. I'm sorry I don't have the logs he posted I had them copied but I copied this template over it :/. Sorry about the bad picture, my comp is good enough to ss while playing gmod. I'm sure Predictable can confirm everything I've said here.

What do you need refunded: 17.5k
Evidence:
Attache

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm his claims about the logs I showed him. However, I am unsure about what to do in this case given that it only showed (lots of) damage being dealt but no death recorded in the logs. (Up to a higher-up)

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Damage might have been absorbed by his armour, it could have absorbed up to 60% (I think) which leaves him barely alive, it's definitely sketchy that he didn't die, or he got saved by an extreme RNG

Teemo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Damage might have been absorbed by his armour, it could have absorbed up to 60% (I think) which leaves him barely alive, it's definitely sketchy that he didn't die, or he got saved by an extreme RNG
His body dropped to the floor and government elections started soon after.

D

Deleted member 902

I'm going to be denying this due to the lack of evidence behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.