Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193885984
Your Character Name: John Smith

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I was freshly Rdmed by a Swat sniper and walked out the hospital to get a new gun and was run up on by a guy I didn't know while i was making attachments for a scar then he drops a pre typed message claiming I threated him at some point I had no idea wth he was talking abt ofc but he killed me before i could try to speak to him then apparently left the game. (All of this plays out in the video)
When did the situation occur?: 5/15/2022 (4:45pm PST)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @SpacedSloth
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@DB KILLER you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input

DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is completely my bad, I killed the wrong person and I realise now, I thought he was a different person but it turns out I was wrong. I apologise for the inconvenience and I'll make sure next time I'm 100% sure who I am about to kill is the correct person.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@DB KILLERYes

Okay, it looks like this was a case of mistaken identity. I'd just say in the future be more careful in who you're killing for a KOS.

@Lui here's the items you lost, you may make a refund request to have these returned to you
  • SCAR-H
  • Crafted Kevlar
As a result of this report, @DB KILLER will be given a verbal warning for RDM.

Report concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.