Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: I HUFF COMPUTER DUSTER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66483802
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ronald Donald

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Brad

Reason for Report: Terrible at being a mod
Time of Occurrence: 6/8/2019
Evidence to support your claim: I don't have physical evidence but this mod needs to go through training again. Literally the two dudes were premium players but they should also know the rules. I pulled over the one dude and after forcing the kid to provide me id his one mingy friend pulled up waving a prop tool gun at us. We told the person to get back into the vehicle which the situation didn't relate to him (the reason for the cop sit was speeding). Then those kids slammed into our cars and drove off. we chased them down and they finally pulled over. the one dude turned on his car engine and tried pulling away and my partner Ralph Smith spiked his car tires. After that they called a admin Brad showed up and saw me ramming the one dudes car because they were attempting to drive off again. Brad is lying by saying he saw everything since he clearly didn't. Also this is a way too extreme punishment for the reasons Brad has put I made a appeal early today and Brad just ended up taking it down. Now I am contacting higher up people to deal with this matter and with the way Brad is abusing his powers.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ralph Smith

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

No evidence at all, and this looks like you're just blatantly talking down about Brad

I don't have physical evidence but this mod needs to go through training again.
This is not what staff reports are for. You do not use this to make comments on his abilities, saying he needs to be re-trained. That is unnecessary and outright unfair.

Terrible at being a mod
This comment is unnecessary. What merit is there in this? There is no need for a comment like this in a staff report.

Also this is a way too extreme punishment for the reasons Brad has put I made a appeal early today and Brad just ended up taking it down. Now I am contacting higher up people to deal with this matter and with the way Brad is abusing his powers.

This is the ban appeal in question. While there are some details missing in his closing post, it seems like he handled this in-game appropriately? Brad says he saw the whole thing, he gave chances in your sit, and was willing to give a lighter punishment.

I don't necessarily disagree with his judgement in this situation, and I truly do not like how you handled this report. I was willing to shorten your ban, but with how you handled this? I am keeping it as is. I can understand being polite in a report and addressing your concerns, cause I can see where bans may be a tad too extensive. But you just outright decided to go savage on him when he is simply doing his volunteer effort. So I will not be willing to be lax on this, and shorten your punishment, I will instead leave it as is.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.