Not open for further replies.

Brandon Hines

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Darkishpanda306

SteamID: 76561198354692330

RP Name: Brandon Hines

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): Unfortunately don't have specifics but it happened around 6:30 PM EST on Tuesday, March 26th

What happened: I was playing and i had an inventory of full of stuff to make 24 batches of lsd. I had almost gotten through it all had enough for 7 left. 2 were deployed and being made when the server crashed i think not 100% sure i know for sure that steam had gone down and because of that almost everyone was kicked from the server.

What do you need refunded? I specifically want the mini fridge for the lsd making back. Thats all i truly care about however i did lose 1 batch that only needed to be put in the fridge. 1 flask with the chemical powder in it. A propane tank that was attached to the flask heating setup and the flask heating setup itself. If all of this is too much i can manage with just the fridge. I had found a couple things of chemical powder and fluid so im not worried about it but to be specific and easy i lost. 1 mini fridge. 1 flask. 1 flask support 1 burner. 1 propane tank.

Evidence: I have no solid evidence to give due to not having enough storage to record more then 30 sec clips. However, it had happened to a large majority of the server. I had talked to an in game admin or mod unfortunately i cant remember which one.

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Last edited:

Bottled Man

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Marketing Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review