Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: sad/happy Brandon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73534509

Your Character Name: Brandon Ppiffa

What were you blacklisted from: Job

Which Staff blacklisted you: DK

Blacklist Length: 3mouth

Blacklist Reason: no reason but a lack of undewrstanding of what happen in the situation

Unblacklist Reason: Can I have an admin witch not involved, in the situation, because I think there's a massive
conflict of interest as me and Dk dislike each other, that why thanks. happy new year to you!
as well i thought this was implement anyway but currect me if I'm wrong
Unblack list Reason: As of my unban here:
ref :https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/brandon231311-server-ban-appeal.39656/

"Community Management has decided to give you another chance. You'll be receiving an extension on what should have been a 1-month PD blacklist to 3 months and a 2-week Weapon Blacklist," said by DK.

With this said, it's extortionate to say the least. Three months blacklist from cop and two-week blacklist from weapons? thinking that's a better option than just a one week ban. I've been punished even more for an unban, which I know I shouldn't have done. I should have just reported them for what they kept doing and maybe hoped that the admin would see to the report before I would have gone off. But with that said, I didn't, and that was wrong. But I never should have been shot! in the first place. With the . Shooting the police with crossfire wasn't done, don't know why u saying anything about that.

With DK's remark referring to my aim here wasn't needed:

Me "I shoot a lot lol," DK referring to when you tried shooting them. In reality, you hit only one of them once.

It's "I shoot a lot, not a lot at them," so please don't put words in my mouth. And that once was retaliation for hitting me. As of this, I think this admin just picking me up to deal with me only was stupid alone, not with the others doing worse than me, causing the situation.

I do apologise for not going through the correct channels (reporting them) especially as I understand the rules as I have played long enough to know what is right and wrong. In future, I will not partake in choosing to meta game while in character. However, I do believe that a 2 week weapon blacklist and the 3 month PD blacklist is a bit harsh. it seems drastic to go from a 1 week ban to putting those harsh IG punishments on me, I would hope that with apologising as well as vowing to behave in the future , these would, at the very least, be reduced. Again, apologies and I will behave in the future, many thanks, Brandon Ppiffa on that art game!

Time of Occurrence: 2:21am today 31/12/2023

Additional members involved/witnessing: none on forms

Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied
You were already supposed to be on a 1 month PD blacklist, you have proven you still can't follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.