Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: doug mayers
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19194070
Your Character Name: doug mayers

Target Steam Name: n/a
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151720432
Target Character Name (if known): nathan nat

Request reason: nathan nat broke fear rp which lead to me being killed by the whole wong family. if he followed fear rp i could have possibly hid and or used him as a hostage to get out alive. then the wong family rushed me with minimal to no rp and killed me.
When did the situation occur?: 12/26/17 9pm eastern

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jake wong STEAM_0:1:105539705 he tried to kill me and sam wong actually killed me. this all happend cause nathan nat broke fear rp and took any chance i had to negotiate and or by time to role play or escape.

Last edited:

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have never said anything to me inside the and another thing its a public place there's npcs in that place and u are just camping with a gun.

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

About the rdm i didn't kill you i came in when u were dead already.

MLG CAPSLOCK MTN DEW KING

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i took out the rdm since you where the party that caused me to die . the other guys didn't really break any rules

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In the video you can clearly hear one of your friends metagaming as you were talking about me. I went up to you guys and said "oh you guys are foreigners, if you're going to raid me, hurry up" and you guys jumped in your car and drove away with guns on your backs. I knew you were one of Obans friends and I know Oban is one of the Leaders of foreingers. You told Oban in the video a situation that happened in character and in a OOCly discord. Also, yes I did kill you because you shot one of my guys as I was told on the radio that you were in there with a gun getting ready to raid us or something.

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is u didn't say anything in the video you were just looking at me and that situation would have happend anyways because i saw u walk in there. You broke a rule by having a gun in a public place there were 3 npcs in there and you were just camping in there with your gun out and i remember getting banned for having a gun infront of an npc. Btw nice metagaming

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There was no voice whatsoever telling Natan not to move, so no rules have been broken here.

Status
Not open for further replies.