Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: XDangerZone640X
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Juan Lopez
Admin being reported: @officernoodles
Reason for Report: Failure to follow U.S laws
Time of Occurrence: 7:30 PM EST 5/14/18
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evidence to support your claim: I was trying to leave the parking lot while the cops were all over the lot so when I was backing out I accidentally hit the chief and he pulled out his firearm and just told me to leave my vehicle. I asked him repeatedly why I was being arrested/detained but never provided a valid reason and when he did it was for "Questioning and checking licenses". I don't know about you but that is no valid criminal reason to being held at gunpoint and detained/ticketed. Also roleplaying those annoying ppl who use the constitutional rights like the bible but just for the chief because he pulled a gun.
link-
Additional members involved/witnessing: Whoever you see in the vid
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additionally, I don't mean anything bad but I think this was handled terribly and the fact that he just ignored me rather than talking to me about it got me annoyed. Also, he jumped on my hood which is Fail RP. "if you get into your car I will shoot" just think about that while I was unarmed
U.S Law applies to all of this btw.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I was the Administrator watching over everything.You could have backed up fully, give a warning honk, then leave, you instead turned left, resulting in you harming an officer. You broke FearRP, which I let you off. You must always follow rules even if someone breaks a rule. You hit the police chief with your vehicle, there is a valid reason to stop you and he may then question you after you are detained and secure. The 4th Amendment you stated in the video is protection from unreasonable search and seizure. This here was a reasonable search, as you hit an L.E.O with your vehicle. Maybe the staff member @officernoodles could have handled it more professionally, but that isn't considered a rule break. All I see in this video is you hitting an officer with your vehicle, and you breaking FearRP.

Kind regards,
Tango.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I was the Administrator watching over everything.You could have backed up fully, give a warning honk, then leave, you instead turned left, resulting in you harming an officer. You broke FearRP, which I let you off. You must always follow rules even if someone breaks a rule. You hit the police chief with your vehicle, there is a valid reason to stop you and he may then question you after you are detained and secure. The 4th Amendment you stated in the video is protection from unreasonable search and seizure. This here was a reasonable search, as you hit an L.E.O with your vehicle. Maybe the staff member @officernoodles could have handled it more professionally, but that isn't considered a rule break. All I see in this video is you hitting an officer with your vehicle, and you breaking FearRP.

Kind regards,
Tango.
When have you ever seen a cop get nut tapped in the leg and pull a gun out and jump on the hood of your car aiming a gun at your face? If you could find one I'll remove the post. Also, he never gave me a criminal reason for pulling a gun out on me. When cops do that IRL they get fired as they don't pull out their firearm for something like a tap. If I full speed kept hitting him then I would've understood but I stopped my vehicle. Many people don't get out of their vehicles when police aim their guns because they know they are in the right. If you need me to send you a compilation video you let me know. <3

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This is not real life, it’s a game with rules that need to be followed. We have a rule called fearRP and you need to follow it regardless of what people do in the real world.
If we followed the logic of your argument, RDM should be allowed since in real life people kill other people for no reason all the time. If you hit a police officer with your car he is fully within his rights, from an IC perspective, to pull his firearm on you.
Would be more realistic but it would make for a pretty terrible gameplay experience.
We need these rules because in a game there aren’t the same consequences for ones actions as in real life.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This is not real life, it’s a game with rules that need to be followed. We have a rule called fearRP and you need to follow it regardless of what people do in the real world.
If we followed the logic of your argument, RDM should be allowed since in real life people kill other people for no reason all the time. If you hit a police officer with your car he is fully within his rights, from an IC perspective, to pull his firearm on you.
Would be more realistic but it would make for a pretty terrible gameplay experience.
We need these rules because in a game there aren’t the same consequences for ones actions as in real life.
I get what you mean but I don't get the way he handled the situation by hopping on my hood with a gun out like who does that I tapped him and got FBI on me

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you look at the vid I just tapped him by accident and the whole police force wanted to kill me like wtf

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Just deny the post as I know that is what is gonna happen anyway you don't have to waste your time I know your busy I'll just deal With it

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied as the reported party has done everything correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.