Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Loopcode

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My side of the story: As I explained through pm's due to gmod having a poor VOIP your initiation did not go through until a few seconds later as you can see in your video you pulled out your weapon then I pulled out mine yes this is true however you saying "put your hands up" didn't come through for me until I started to shoot you can clearly see a delay from where I pulled my weapon and began to shoot. If I had the intentions of breaking fear-rp I would have just shot you as soon as you initiated.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My side of the story: As I explained through pm's due to gmod having a poor VOIP your initiation did not go through until a few seconds later as you can see in your video you pulled out your weapon then I pulled out mine yes this is true however you saying "put your hands up" didn't come through for me until I started to shoot you can clearly see a delay from where I pulled my weapon and began to shoot. If I had the intentions of breaking fear-rp I would have just shot you as soon as you initiated.
d3b0ea976dfe1ea7077041f9b66f78c4.png

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @The Chef

After looking at the video I have a couple points to address:

1. It seems like when you were putting your gun off safety, @Loopcode was already equipping his. One thing I'm confused about is how there's no message saying he equipped it, because as far as I'm concerned that's the only thing that has a delay. Not sure if the distance between you two would make any difference.
2. @Loopcode will be spoken to about this incident and further actions will be made.

This goes to anyone - further evidence without audio will be rejected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.