Am I liked in the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

I can't do this anymore. I can't do this anymore! First MY FUCKIN SCHOOL JUST MEAN THEN THE FUCKIN SERVER THAT I LIKE!?!?!

I just can't do this anymore.:(:(:(

Bro like bing chilling, ARMADA STRIKE, jesuslover0010, The Cool Boy.

let me tell you what jesus said: hellmagus when is the last time your mom said to you I love you and meant it?

Hellmagus how does it feel to be so fat that you cant even lift the cookie into your mouth anymore?

hellmagus how does it feel that you would have to hang yourself with a king sized mattress sheet and it would still snap?

This is what bing said in and ad:
[AD] Sorry guys Magus is weighting down the server causing it to lag this bad :/ - by Jason Kurosaki

This is what bing said in pm:
[PM] Bing Chiling: why are you so fat your weighing down the server.

And note that this was just today out of all the times that ppl did this to me. Those are the prior offenders.

Like I can't have fun on gmod and in this server that it even made me cry like 2-1 years ago a 6 months maybe after I first played.

I can't think that for all the times that I've been bullied in school and still today in school on sec 2 still bullied. I PLAY THIS SERVER BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SERVER.

Like for all the times I was happy and had fun in this server. That I actualy was happy instead of constant hatin' towards me.
Like if I type a normal thing I get shit on by always a negative comment by armada strike or the cool boy who evens harrass me IC like on cop.

Some ppl can be positive with me but some ppl could tell me to go kill myself like jesuslover0010.

Look I'm trying to be cool and fun and be happy with everyone but just saying stuff about my mom or just to harrass me or bully me is fucked up guys.

I have always tried to be nice but when you just make me reach my fuckin limit I can't be nice towards my offender. I am a peacefull guy, but if you just insult me on every single fucking time I play THEN JUST FUCK OFF.

This weekend, I played on SS then I get shit on by Mornaq who was weirdly angry at me: If you just join to minge then just leave the departement. like I just joined and get telled to fuck off like bro.

I just can't deal with it no more :(:(

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can't do this anymore. I can't do this anymore! First MY FUCKIN SCHOOL JUST MEAN THEN THE FUCKIN SERVER THAT I LIKE!?!?!

I just can't do this anymore.:(:(:(

Bro like bing chilling, ARMADA STRIKE, jesuslover0010, The Cool Boy.

let me tell you what jesus said: hellmagus when is the last time your mom said to you I love you and meant it?

Hellmagus how does it feel to be so fat that you cant even lift the cookie into your mouth anymore?

hellmagus how does it feel that you would have to hang yourself with a king sized mattress sheet and it would still snap?

This is what bing said in and ad:
[AD] Sorry guys Magus is weighting down the server causing it to lag this bad :/ - by Jason Kurosaki

This is what bing said in pm:
[PM] Bing Chiling: why are you so fat your weighing down the server.

And note that this was just today out of all the times that ppl did this to me. Those are the prior offenders.

Like I can't have fun on gmod and in this server that it even made me cry like 2-1 years ago a 6 months maybe after I first played.

I can't think that for all the times that I've been bullied in school and still today in school on sec 2 still bullied. I PLAY THIS SERVER BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SERVER.

Like for all the times I was happy and had fun in this server. That I actualy was happy instead of constant hatin' towards me.
Like if I type a normal thing I get shit on by always a negative comment by armada strike or the cool boy who evens harrass me IC like on cop.

Some ppl can be positive with me but some ppl could tell me to go kill myself like jesuslover0010.

Look I'm trying to be cool and fun and be happy with everyone but just saying stuff about my mom or just to harrass me or bully me is fucked up guys.

I have always tried to be nice but when you just make me reach my fuckin limit I can't be nice towards my offender. I am a peacefull guy, but if you just insult me on every single fucking time I play THEN JUST FUCK OFF.

This weekend, I played on SS then I get shit on by Mornaq who was weirdly angry at me: If you just join to minge then just leave the departement. like I just joined and get telled to fuck off like bro.

I just can't deal with it no more :(:(
Bro I am sorry for going rough on you like that. I was suspicious because, though I've enjoyed RPing with you in the past, wasn't sure if you were a minge or not. I had warned you to leave department if you intended on minging because, to be honest, I had categorised you as a minge in my head. Though that's a bit unfair of me, since it's been over a year since we played as Corrections together where I vaguely remember a bad first impression, and I don't know you well enough to make that judgment. You've always been nice to me, and you didn't deserve me being on guard to that extent with you. I was tired, and was wanting a peaceful moment without disturbance. When you didn't respond with anything but a "hm", the Mayor demoted you quickly with me not objecting at all. Though I see now with this post that you were simply upset and shocked I went hard on you like that right from the get go.

As for the others, that's really unacceptable and a reportable rule break. There is no place for bullying, slanders, insults to your person, and you shouldn't tolerate it at all, and it would be my pleasure encouraging you to report such instances, and teach you how to gather sufficient evidence for a In-game or Forum report.
They broke Rules 2 and 3 in Community Rules and Rules 2, 4 and 6 in Monolith RP Server Rules.

Please accept my apologies for how harsh and impatient and untrusting I was with you, and allow me to say here that I do like you, have nothing against you personally, and would hate to see you leave this community. Also, we are kinsmen from the same Province and Country, you know I love you for that and will look out for you.

I will DM you here to get in touch with you personally as I can't find you on Monolith Discord server, and send you a Steam Friend request (I had unfriended you when I quit server), and we can start a friendship and a relationship of support. Just know you're not alone here bro, even when it appears the whole world is against you, and that the haters outnumber the ones who care.

Please don't leave, be patient and things will get better I promise I'll do my part to ensure that.

Console

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This snowflake wouldnt last a minute in cod lobbies keep crying fr

Edit I never told you to kill yourself i said you wouldnt be able to hang yourself with a king sized mattress sheet as it would snap
get this man a warning point!

Status
Not open for further replies.