Your Steam Name: Desiro
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424442388
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Henry Rick

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Broheim

Reason for Report: False Warning Point
Time of Occurrence: 24/03/18 - 23:45
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was driving along in my Toyota Prius, I turned into the supermarket where a person was stood at the entrance. As I saw him I slammed my handbrake on but still managed to run him over. This was a total accident and had no intention to kill him. I will admit to not calling 911 as there was already an EMS there and I started getting shot at by a cop for no reason. I explained this to Broheim but he still gave me the point. He said he 'Had' to give me one because he already warned me for previous offences. There was no evidence to support the guy I VDM I also do not have a video because I didn't think it was necessary at the time, until I got put in the admin sit.

I don't see why I was given the point without no evidence, standing where vehicles drive in to the supermarket, is not the greatest idea in the first place then to report me and say I probably did it on purpose seems stupid...

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Nope, This was invalid.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see why I was given the point without no evidence, standing where vehicles drive in to the supermarket, is not the greatest idea in the first place then to report me and say I probably did it on purpose seems stupid...
It doesn't matter where people are standing - you are not allowed to run people over. If there is no evidence then we have to go by our logs, and these show that you have run over that dude. You claim...
I turned into the supermarket where a person was stood at the entrance. As I saw him I slammed my handbrake on but still managed to run him over.
...how about you do not speed through the city all the time, so this wouldn't happen? That way you have more control of your vehicle.

Since you have either previously VDM'd people or were verbally warned to watch it in the future, you have received a warning point for VDM, which is totally legit. Watch your driving - if you can't handle your vehicle then do not drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.