NerouticFarrow

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jonathan Berkowitz
Steam Name: nerouticfart
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47180722

Date and time of loss:1/7/2019 3:30AM MST
What happened: Foil machine would wrap dry hash block and dispense a foiled hash block. But after the player picked up the product using alt-e, nothing appeared in his inventory. This was tried many times to no avail with the number of around 6 or so hash blocks being eaten by the foil machine.

The foil machine still has the same problem after restarting the game, in addition to a server restart.

What do you need refunded: I need the hash blocks refunded, each had the possibility of being worth up to 3 foiled hash blocks.
Evidence: @Gamz has logs of what happened

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054627172/screenshots

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm. Weed is broken currently and any foiled hash picked up does not go into the players inventory.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: If the blocks themselves are bugged I recommend waiting a small amount of time before collecting the refund to see if they are truly broken or if a fix needs to be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.