Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dinero
Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:426599120​

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tony Dingleswag

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Broken

Reason for Report: I was prop abusing i can admit, but the staff decided to take me to the staff sit and cuff me then give me back to the officer even though prop abusing is not a law, the police chased me around saying that i was being arrested for prop abusing. The staff did not void the situation even though it was not a thing that would happen in real life. Also the police officer had not detained me and was just chasing me with a taser so him putting me into cuffs helped the officer catch me which is unfair asf.
Time of Occurrence: 5 pm PDT 6/1/22
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mZk4vzSDSTZUL/d1337FsPuYHC?invite=cr-MSxUVEgsMTcwMTA2NCw

Additional members involved/witnessing: No one
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not going to void out a situation for the benefit of the person that broke the rules just because you thought that it was warranted. You blatantly destroyed police property in front of an officer. Punishments for rule breaks are completely at the discretion of the staff member, I decided to give you the physgun blacklist and then hand you over to the police.

Also for the purposes of full information, here's you blatantly prop pushing the tow truck in front of the PD. Btw don't bother deleting it, I already made a copy.

Last edited:

Dinero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Physics guns dont exist irl, the situation is unrealistic, yea i destroyed police property but I used an alien gravitational gun to do it.

Dinero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not going to void out a situation for the benefit of the person that broke the rules just because you thought that it was warranted. You blatantly destroyed police property in front of an officer. Punishments for rule breaks are completely at the discretion of the staff member, I decided to give you the physgun blacklist and then hand you over to the police.

Also for the purposes of full information, here's you blatantly prop pushing the tow truck in front of the PD. Btw don't bother deleting it, I already made a copy.
You already punished me for the prop abuse i dont care anymore lol, the fact that you staff abused is the thing im talking about..

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

There was no misuse of administrative powers. Don't break rules intentionally in the future.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.