Koggie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Koggie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128211191
Your Character Name: Luciano Genovese

Target Steam Name: JohnConnor235
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79053615 (76561198118372959)
Target Character Name (if known): Ryan Brian

Request Reason: Leaving To Avoid Roleplay, bus was called code red over the radio for running over a civilian, when we stopped him, he decided not to cooperate and instead leave to avoid the roleplay scenario.
When did the situation occur?: Around 7PM CST (GMT-6)
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/fq5p9u (Apologies for background audio)

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:1:31697580, STEAM_0:0:102959035
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was part of the situation, the bus driver was reported on radio that he ran somebody at hospital, however when I can around hospital there was nothing to be found. I believe the bus driver was pissed of the false warrant but still his actions of FailRP and LTAA were a bit over the top

the clip was taken 1 minute after the callout for him running over people infront of hospital

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have recording evidence of me driving for 30m 35s, and I ran no one over, and a warrant was placed me without any evidence period to prove that warrant was a valid one.

You guys forced me to DC as Im not getting arrested for a BS reason if there is no evidence of the "Vehicular Manslaughter" you placed my warrant as. And Plus you guys did falsely warrant and falsely demoted one of your own officers as I was driving away from penitentiary. It was stated in OOC.

DmUrf

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have recording evidence of me driving for 30m 35s, and I ran no one over, and a warrant was placed me without any evidence period to prove that warrant was a valid one.

You guys forced me to DC as Im not getting arrested for a BS reason if there is no evidence of the "Vehicular Manslaughter" you placed my warrant as. And Plus you guys did falsely warrant and falsely demoted one of your own officers as I was driving away from penitentiary. It was stated in OOC.
no, he was not falsely demoted and warranted, saying it in ooc doesn't make it true, and leaving instead of figuring it out in game isn't the way to handle it

Koggie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

While you may not have ran someone over with your vehicle, I believe that you just handled the situation incorrectly, roleplaying and explaining your situation probably have would have went better considering the officer who witnessed it wasn't stepping forward, but your immediate approach was to take it out of character, you also left your disconnect out of this video.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

While you may not have ran someone over with your vehicle, I believe that you just handled the situation incorrectly, roleplaying and explaining your situation probably have would have went better considering the officer who witnessed it wasn't stepping forward, but your immediate approach was to take it out of character, you also left your disconnect out of this video.
I would have been dealt easier if it was a pull over as I was literally departing from a stop, but once your officers decided to force me out of the bus vs actually talking me.
I would have actually turned off the bus and talked, but being surrounded by every cop made me feel uneasy to even rp.

This disconnect is a second video being processed

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless of the situation, you should never disconnect in an RP scenario. They were even asking over the radio who was the one that called the warrant on you. This being said, you will be receiving three warning points for disconnecting during an RP scenario.

Accepted - thanks for the player report.

Status
Not open for further replies.