Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I have been banned for a reason. This ban is fair and I do admit to my mistakes. I am not going to try and appeal or anything, I will be waiting my time and focusing on other things other than Monolith. My time that I have had on the server has been great. I have almost been playing for 1 year and in that time frame have had really good role-play and lots of fun. But, my time has come and unfortunately I will be gone from the server for a month and maybe longer, depends how I feel after my time is up. I have been in many different organizations who all role-played differently. The amount of fun I've had in the different organizations is indescribable. The reason i'm quitting is not just because of my ban. During the time of my break, I will still be playing games but am also going to try and focus on life more.

@Farmer Joe,@Alex V, @Nakeys I did seriously have lots of fun during my time on the server with you guys. Atleast, in the end we are all still friends. Keep the role-play and fun alive for others for me.
@Dylan Accardo @Tyler Fastige (cant tag) youre such a fucking retawd. We have had our ups and downs, but now that has resulted. It's been some great times with you man.
@kyubi1098 So many fun times, I can't even name them all. Still remember when I got you started, when we would frag 24/7. You are a real top fragger and all I want you to do from now is pass me on game-tracker and get the #1 spot (theoretically). Keep on fragging.
@Lazmin @FosterGecko You really both great moderators, who knows maybe when i come back you'll be an admin or higher. Keep up the great work.
@KLAUS @MRC @WaTer_MeLoN @Jerry Trainor @BALLS OF FLUFF @Ryan Lombardazzi We haven't been friends for long and have also had our ups and downs with Black Widows and Backwood Rebels, but have gotten over that and all been friends. Make me proud when I come back.
@Horrendous Gaming We started actually being friends during the end, but still have had fun times. Good times with you.

Sorry if I did miss anyone. Tell me if I did miss you and I will edit the post.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ill miss you :). You made my Monolith run very fun. Sad to see you leave. Im hoping to see you after your ban expires!

KU$H LUNGS

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You will be missed i haven't really known you for long, but you are a great person and i hope you do come back when you are ready ~Tyler Soviet~ ik my name is wired.

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Jack Everadon in the time i've known you, you were the best Afrikaan i knew. <3

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Farewell, ill always remember our triple bank heists with Joseph.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

o7

Dylan Accardo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you too man, but still remember i aint do nuffin

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First all of century street now you this ain’t goo

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Lazmin @FosterGecko You really both great moderators, who knows maybe when i come back you'll be an admin or higher. Keep up the great work.

Jack, why have you done this to yourself man? I mean, appreciate ya and lots of luck to you but c'mon dog. Either way, thanks for the nice mention though, I'll work on it xD

See you in a month my good friend and fellow car enthusiast.

P.S. Each color is a different character combination

Last edited:

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Jack, why have you done this to yourself man? I mean, appreciate ya and lots of luck to you but c'mon dog. Either way, thanks for the nice mention though, I'll work on it xD

See you in a month my good friend and fellow car enthusiast.

P.S. Each color is a different character combination
the color is fucking annoying, fuck off ;)

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Even tho I hate you. Still luv u bb. ;)

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Good bye hopefully you be will come back as you helped create tensions between the orgs which makes rp different and better

Status
Not open for further replies.