Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So, I have left monolith for about a month or 2 now. I have been thinking if I should join back or quit most likely forever. I may hop on now and there, but there is just nothing to do. When you're in the most powerful orgs and no one bases there is just nothing to do.

Bye
-Jack Everadon

Thanks for everything.
--------------------------------
@papa1456 Being a good friend in general, still wish Boonk Gang was around.
@Johnny Peters Thanks for always making me have fun and laugh great times!
@Razile Thanks for all your gambling money ;)
@Lil Pat Very much memer and fun guy!
@Tyler Favorite staff, keep up the great work!
@Jordan I know we met pretty late and had some bad times, but had fun getting frags with you!
@kyubi1098 Honestly, such a great friend in general. Still remember when you would water for me and I got you in infamous, boonk gang, and majors. Good luck in the future man!
@KJM @its ya boi troy @Hisoka Thanks for technically introducing me into the server. Always had great times with you guys and still do!
@Scott Wong Still remember when we had great times growing weed and when you made me my first AR. Thanks a lot of being a great friend in this journey. Time to join you now.
@WhiteBlood Had some great times in the beginning. Sad to see you go as a staff member.
@Rico World Great time being with you! Hope we can still be friends.
@Pro Streamer Dikran Tons of great times with you man! I know we have our ups and downs but still was really fun rping with you.
Also Jamal Matthews, really fun getting kills and tons of fun rping with you. Was sad when you had to leave the city.

Last edited:

kyubi1098

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

, but there is just nothing to do. When you're in the most powerful orgs and no one bases there is just nothing to do.
All true points. Once in boonk gang always in boonk gang, sad to see such a good player go

Last edited:

Johnny Hernandez

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye Jack. Pretty sad to see you go, I did have a lot of fun killing cops and fucking shit up with you.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

All true points. Once in boonk gang always in boonk gang, sad to see such a good player go
Facts

Will miss you jack was fun playing with you man. boonk gang

Last edited by a moderator:

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’m offended m8 thought I was your friend :((

Johnny Hernandez

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go bro, you may not remember me but I thank you for helping me in the server. I remember when I was your water boy and then I asked you if I could join The Cavern. You invited me and that forever changed my monolith experience. To this day, I thank you for all of this.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go bro, you may not remember me but I thank you for helping me in the server. I remember when I was your water boy and then I asked you if I could join The Cavern. You invited me and that forever changed my monolith experience. To this day, I thank you for all of this.
I sadly do not remember you. Can you tell me your ign? Also np for changing your experience!

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

although i never played with you since the dying of you know what , good luck in whatever else you do ! ;)

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

woooow never tagged me :(

Lava_Master

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, I have left monolith for about a month or 2 now. I have been thinking if I should join back or quit most likely forever. I may hop on now and there, but there is just nothing to do. When you're in the most powerful orgs and no one bases there is just nothing to do.

Bye
-Jack Everadon

Thanks for everything.
--------------------------------
@papa1456 Being a good friend in general, still wish Boonk Gang was around.
@Johnny Peters Thanks for always making me have fun and laugh great times!
@Razile Thanks for all your gambling money ;)
@Lil Pat Very much memer and fun guy!
@Tyler Favorite staff, keep up the great work!
@Jordan I know we met pretty late and had some bad times, but had fun getting frags with you!
@kyubi1098 Honestly, such a great friend in general. Still remember when you would water for me and I got you in infamous, boonk gang, and majors. Good luck in the future man!
@KJM @its ya boi troy @Hisoka Thanks for technically introducing me into the server. Always had great times with you guys and still do!
@Scott Wong Still remember when we had great times growing weed and when you made me my first AR. Thanks a lot of being a great friend in this journey. Time to join you now.
@WhiteBlood Had some great times in the beginning. Sad to see you go as a staff member.
@Rico World Great time being with you! Hope we can still be friends.
@Pro Streamer Dikran Tons of great times with you man! I know we have our ups and downs but still was really fun rping with you.
Personally, I view farming as one of the wost things with the whole darkrp server itself. You walk around for hours to get some money and maybe a new car. I don’t need digital cash to have fun, IMO of course. Games where you do fun activities with your friends to get stuff is much better, and the focus isn’t even on the ig cash. I.E, PUBG, also in my opinion R6 aswell.

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks man. Only if the Luciano Family days were still around.
only if someone would make a successful family with the same heiarchy as cosa nostra i probaly wouldnt have left, but yea gg

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.