Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6493351
Your Character Name: Jonh Serit

Target Steam Name: Chief Watchupe
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581107508
Target Character Name (if known): John Man

Target Steam Name: epicluca
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:130849996
Target Character Name (if known): Joe Doe

Request Reason: RDMx3, abuse of power (Joe Doe).
request reason: Abuse of power (John Man)

When did the situation occur?: 2024-03-29
Your evidence to support your claim: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: Sir Robins

So I was the main suspect of an hit & run and was arrested. Before getting caught, ofc John Man shot my car without being code red which ended up exploding causing wild damage to my passenger and me.

While in the pd, I get tazed by the cadet Joe Doe for no reason. His defense: He is resisting. (which was fake I wasn't even moving)

Then got jailed for 30 minutes just for the hit & run.

While in jail, the cadet came in my cell, cuffed me, high voltage tazed me then put me in the door to kill me. His defense: Dont worry, ill end your suffering

I then respawned then he did it again.

When I respawned the third time, he did it again, but was caught by officer sir robins, which he did nothing other than just telling him to not do that.

I talked a bit to sir robins about my jail sentence which he decided that it wasn't fair and asked if he could rearrest me with a lower sentence after I had spent 10 mins in there already, which he responded to: I can't do that. (Which angered me because he knew that it was dumb)

I do not have any proof, but sir robins is also a witness

I want John Man and cadet Joe Doe blacklisted for a week of pd jobs for the damages that they caused me and the waste of time I had to suffer.

I do not want any consequences to Sir Robins as he even jailed the cadet and saved me from another death by the door

My sincerity, Hellmagus666

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Without any proof @Hellmagus There is really nothing The IA Department could do other than keep an Eye out for them and watch them both

Randall Cardwell, Police Supervisor

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unless Someone else who was on has Video of this
Police Supervisor, Randall Cardwell

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Well I do not have a video recording so I am sorry to say that I am unavailable to provide any proof. But, as you say, maybe another guy does. Thanks for your listening

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Hellmagus after talking with Sir Robins he does not have video of this but ill keep an eye on Both joe doe and John Man

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But i will Close this Report if this happends again please make a report and Make sure you have Video please and thank you,
Vice Chair of IA

Status
Not open for further replies.