Calastrophe

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Calastrophe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:848882
Your Character Name: Cal Santino

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Major Lorne(Pmx)

Ban Reason: Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: no idea
Relevant Evidence: Basically, I heard Tyler had gotten banned for exploiting, obviously that is where his money was coming from which is what I assumed as he was banned. I was banned without really any evidence given to me to prove that I was exploiting, because I was banned offline and wasn't even told I was going to be banned. I was just banned without any fair trial or anything. I was banned whilst I was offline. I had been taking money from Tyler to support myself, surely not knowing it was exploited money, but none the less I guess since I was close friends I was banned. Yet, I don't know how I was 'exploiting', if I wasn't doing whatever he was doing to make the immense amount of wealth he had acquired and split with me. - I just don't get why I was banned if I didn't exploit and wasn't given a part to defend myself.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not really any witnesses or additional members that were banned.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Calastrophe ,
We have sufficient evidence that show you doing it too. You were exploiting along with your friend and you still do not admit to it, which makes me wonder wether you are going to do something like this again.

Your friend was exploiting, that is for sure, but you were also doing it, the logs clearly show that. So there is no need for you to lie.
Additionally, this ban appeal was your chance to defend yourself as long as you admitted to what you did.

Appeal denied.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Attachments

• logs.txt
    268.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.