CommanderFox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Insert Generic Name Here
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128423449 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217112627)
Your Character Name: Callum Fox

Ban Length: 3 days (Now 2d 6h)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff @Franklin Goliath

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 7pm GMT+0 5th February
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Added Note: I do not recall the situation, but I sincerely appologise for my wrong doings. I understand that 3days isn't a huge time, but as for someone who spends the majority of their week on the server, it is a massive amount of time that I could have spent enjoying the community I find myself in. Once again, I appologise for what I have done, and would be happy to personally appologise to those that have been affected within the RP situation. I hope that such occurence never appears again, and will strive to do so. Thank you.

CommanderFox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Before a response is posted:

I understand that whatever I may have done to avoid roleplay (If you can reply with what it was I would appreciate it) is completely my fault, and I acknowledge that, but I feel that my lesson has been learnt, and that I will try my hardest to be the better person when it come to RP situations. If the appeal is denied, I understand that a rule is a rule, and my punishment is fair.

TL;DR: I'm sorry, I fucked up. It was a stupid mistake. Forgive me or don't, you have my apology.

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @CommanderFox ,

Taking in to consideration that you truly are sorry for the actions you have done,
I will unban you for the remainder of your ban later today as I am currently at school.

Next time around, when you are in a RP situation make sure you stay for the whole duration of said situation and make sure you don't leave in the middle of it. As you might get, it can severly ruin the experience for other players.

I will notify you as soon as you are unbanned. This should be within the next 2/3 hours.

With kind regards,

Franklin Goliath
MRP Moderator

CommanderFox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Goodmorning, @Franklin Goliath.

I appreciate your response, and I can promise to try to avoid ever leaving during an RP Situation ever again.

Written with gratitude.

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @CommanderFox ,

I have proceeded to unban you. You should be able to play now.
Please refrain from breaking the rules and if need be please read over them carefully as they have changed recently.

With kind regards,

Franklin Goliath,
MRP Moderator

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & Moved