Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kakashi Hatake
Your Steam ID: 76561198166547882, STEAM_1:0:103141077, [U:1:206282154]
Your Character Name: Jimmy Falcone

Ban Length: 5 days (He said 2 days then banned me for 5)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Black Asian Goats

Ban Reason: Lying ꞁ Refusing to understand FearRp
Time of Occurrence: Around 5:30 PM
Relevant Evidence: None.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Another admin and I forget the other guys name

I think 5 days is really unnecessary for just saying over a radio "Guys, help I am at my apt!" because, the one guy was picklocking one of my rooms, and the other was looking kind of down at my feet. Then, I told that to Black Asian Goats and then later he said "I was lying", because he kept saying I said "They were both looking away." Then, he thought it was necessary to add a couple extra days because he THOUGHT I said that. Then, him and the other guy started messing around with /me. Like, "/me hits harder with fishing rod", or "/me bans for 5 days", or "/me this kid doesn't understand." It would say all that in logs, because that is really unprofessional during a sit. He said before I got banned, "You will be recieving a 2 day ban." But, I got a 5 day ban. So, I was wondering if you could take this off or atleast shorten it, becuase I have seen MANY people just get off with a verbal warning for doing even worse then this at gunpoint.

Last edited:

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Please accept this appeal. 5 days seems really stupid for a minor thing.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You weren't banned solely for FearRP. You were banned because you lied, broke fearRP, and refused to accept the fact that it's a rule. When I tried to explain it you, alongside my peer, we said, if someone has a gun at you, whether it be to your leg or your head you kept coming up with excuses, EX: "People get shot in the head and still live", "If I got shot my friend would call 911". If someone had a gun even near me IRL, the first thing I would do is try to make the offender happy. You told me there were no guns pointed at you at the time you transmitted your message over the radio. However, you were fully aware that the second person involved had another gun pointed right at you. Now, before I release a verdict, I have a few questions to ask you. Why did you lie? Do you understand and accept FearRP as a rule? Will you do it again? ~John Rizzoli

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You weren't banned solely for FearRP. You were banned because you lied, broke fearRP, and refused to accept the fact that it's a rule. When I tried to explain it you, alongside my peer, we said, if someone has a gun at you, whether it be to your leg or your head you kept coming up with excuses, EX: "People get shot in the head and still live", "If I got shot my friend would call 911". If someone had a gun even near me IRL, the first thing I would do is try to make the offender happy. You told me there were no guns pointed at you at the time you transmitted your message over the radio. However, you were fully aware that the second person involved had another gun pointed right at you. Now, before I release a verdict, I have a few questions to ask you. Why did you lie? Do you understand and accept FearRP as a rule? Will you do it again? ~John Rizzoli

I do not see how I lied, and yes I understand FearRP as a rule, and no I will not do it again.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam ID: 76561198166547882
For future reference my friend, this is your steam 64 ID. You need your other steam ID formated as follows STEAMID:0.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I do not see how I lied
You stated there were no guns pointed at you at the time you transmitted your message, there was another player there with a gun pointed at you.

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To sum it up, you lied to me. If you are caught lying again, there will be severe consequences. You baned as been removed. @Tyler

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To sum it up, you lied to me. If you are caught lying again, there will be severe consequences. You baned as been removed. @Tyler

In all respect and honesty, I did not say neither of them had a gun pointed at me, I said "He had it pointed at my legs, and irl I would be able to survive a leg wound if he shot me."

Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@John Rizzoli Do you think that I could atleast get the ban shortend because I do not think that 5 days for this is very fair.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Since that was a fail at English. You will be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.