Status
Not open for further replies.

SheSeraph

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My computer is overpowered, I'm surprised this is happening.
I restarted my computer and after 7 tries of trying to join the server and crashing, I gave up.
Also, I tried launching in windowed borderless, windowed and fullscreen.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Omission happens from time to time regardless of your investments value, especially when it's not a hardware issue it's a Software issue. There could be number of issues most of which have a resolution but I need a fully accurate description of what happens from beginning to end.

SheSeraph

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Omission happens from time to time regardless of your investments value, especially when it's not a hardware issue it's a Software issue. There could be number of issues most of which have a resolution but I need a fully accurate description of what happens from beginning to end.

Well, I launch Garry's Mod firstly and it loads until I join the actual server. The loading screen isn't where I'm crashing, it's when I get to the loading screen for Monolith. It makes weird sounds and then crashes that's all..

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Click on garry’s mods properties and verify game files

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I launch Garry's Mod firstly and it loads until I join the actual server. The loading screen isn't where I'm crashing, it's when I get to the loading screen for Monolith. It makes weird sounds and then crashes that's all..
Same thing I am having

SheSeraph

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Try what I told IndiKia, it solved the problem for me multiple times.
Nevermind, I did it and it happend again but this time the verify game files isn't working.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would suggest going in, and deleting all the crash logs, and restart gmod, click addons, click uninstall all, close gmod, start gmod back up, then join monolith and let all the content re download.

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Try what I told IndiKia, it solved the problem for me multiple times.

Yes I have done this it seems to help a little. Now must of the time I can get in on the 2nd try. Before It took like 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.