Failed creating font 'MenuLarge'!

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you're stuck on initalizing then you have to wait.

BQ Orlando Gamin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Don't wait. You have to go into the Gmod folders and remove the Monoford map files, and if it still doesn't work go back into the map folder and remove the map again, then go into the addons and physically remove and delete all addons, excluding CSS textures. I had the same issue and thats how I fixed it

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Don't wait. You have to go into the Gmod folders and remove the Monoford map files, and if it still doesn't work go back into the map folder and remove the map again, then go into the addons and physically remove and delete all addons, excluding CSS textures. I had the same issue and thats how I fixed it
I don't think that's the case. @DevulTj already said that the problem is most likely on their end and it's getting resolved as we speak, afaik.
I wouldn't tell people to redownload around 13GB of addons on a suspicion it could be a fix

BQ Orlando Gamin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think that's the case. @DevulTj already said that the problem is most likely on their end and it's getting resolved as we speak, afaik.
I wouldn't tell people to redownload around 13GB of addons on a suspicion it could be a fix

I did it last night and it worked, it was the only thing that did work, I tried everything else. I'm sure its something on the server end, because it only happens after a big update for me, like the fire update a few months back. Back then I also would have to go in and remove the addons. But I think in this case its something to do with the map, maybe some files that are conflicting with others, or maybe it's because the map isn't a downloadable addon from the steam workshop. It's also only 4.3GB if all you have is the Monolith Server addons. Only took 5-10 minutes to redownload everything.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, you could try and delete the folder named monoford, if it even installed as a folder, but if not the only solution we know of is to wait.
After today’s maintenance all should be good.
Locked and a Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.