Status
Not open for further replies.

[KSF] DJ Khaled

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ever since I lost my premium the bank stopped working and several items disappeared from my bank, but that isn't bad, the problem is I can withdraw from the bank but I can't deposit in the bank so that means I might be stuck with a bunch of guns or chemicals on me, currently I have been walking around with an mp5 for about 4 days now but luckily I have not lost it yet, if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

Vladiator

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. Record it
2. Call an admin
3. Show the admin the vid

Vladiator

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ever since I lost my premium the bank stopped working and several items disappeared from my bank, but that isn't bad, the problem is I can withdraw from the bank but I can't deposit in the bank so that means I might be stuck with a bunch of guns or chemicals on me, currently I have been walking around with an mp5 for about 4 days now but luckily I have not lost it yet, if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.
It might be that you have more items in your bank than the nonpremium limit and that's why you cannot deposit.
Also, if you had items stored in the extra spots that premium gives, they will be hidden until you get premium again. However, you won't lose the items, as far as I know.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When it happened to me I just got premium again. If you cannot do that just wait for a dev to get back to you.

D

Deleted member 874

This could be perhaps caused by having certain items that are no longer in the game, so the bank no longer works. Did you ever have items in your bank that were removed from the game?

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This could be perhaps caused by having certain items that are no longer in the game, so the bank no longer works. Did you ever have items in your bank that were removed from the game?
BTW I still have that one broken bank slot from the super LSD removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.