Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:AmazingCanuck
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):155584902
Your Character Name: Noah Weston

Ban Length: 16 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): It was a server ban

Ban Reason: I left during an RP situation. A police officer had arrested me for owning a Glock 19, He took me to the station, and whilst interrogating me and telling me to give him my firearm another officer who was in the room shot me with his pistol killing me while I still had my handcuffs on. Then I was given a 7 minute respawn timer and at that time had to deal with family issues where I did not have 7 minutes to respawn so I logged off.

Unban Reason: I would like to get unbanned because It was a bad timing moment. first of all the officer had no reason to shoot me. Second of all, I'm not sure why I was given a 7-minute dying timer. And third I was would have just stayed and waited for an admin but my family needed me to do something. The 7 minute death timer was the main reason I couldn't stay on and wait but I was pressed for time. There was no actual event I was trying to avoid and I was in the dying stage with no chance of being revived. I just want to play the server and level up my mining but I cant do so because I died at a really bad time for my IRL life. Hopefully, you can help me.

Sincerely,

AmazingCanuck

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Canuck,
Unfortunately you cannot appeal console bans without valid evidence that proves the ban was invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.