Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Desiro
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Henry Rick

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Do not have name, but they may want to own up to it.

Reason for Report: Abuse of Phys Gun
Time of Occurrence:21:40
Evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/pck0u
Additional members involved/witnessing: @

I drove down a road that was open and yes there was stuff going on, but either way it was open. I started driving down it then immediately got flung, Not even picked op and placed out of this zone. Just flung, This caused my car to blow up and a Medic Intern's game to crash.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide a steamid and the staff member that was involved

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

How do you report someone who's name is unknown? Get their name and do it again.

Denied.

Reactions: Ali

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After investigation it has came to our conclusion that our Moderator @Raptor Jesus had some involvement in this situation. He will be spoken to shortly to confirm and conclude this staff report.

Raptor Jesus

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Henry Rick I would like to formally apologize. There was an event going on at the time, and several players including you were intentionally breaking into the area. It was previously blocked off by wooden barricades (that obviously didn't work considering they could be destroyed) implying that you probably shouldn't go in. It wasn't my real intent to blow up your vehicle, I didn't realize the invisible ceiling would blow you up and I was a whole city block away, which meant my physgun was a little more sensitive with props at a longer distance. My intent was to land you on the road across the block or into the UPS delivery point, not slam you against the ceiling, destroying you and killing the medic. I was busy at the point with creating the event, and didn't think too much about it. As for the medic intern, I revived him and he was well on his way after I took your report.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Please make sure @Henry Rick not to be too curious when things are blocked off. In your video evidence you were taking it into a laughing matter at first making it seem very suspicious. The involving staff member has received a warn and thereby has this staff report been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.