Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game name: Jeromy Hanny
Steam name: Pasty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143606611

Date and time of loss: around half 3 gmt
What happened: well i bought a new subaru brz and put black paint job and this square decal on it. i decide i dont want it any more so i go to the mod shop to get a change i pay 3000 it changed to red from past experience it got rid of the paint decal. so i payed and the really bad decal is still there

How much do you need refunded: 3000 atleast but i would like the colour of my car fully changed to a dark red (i could sell car and get 50k from it and this and then rebuy it with dark red)
Evidence:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your request has been denied.

We do not accept refunds for aesthetical items such as paint jobs, decals, and under glow for vehicles. The reason the decal disappeared when you painted your vehicle black is most likely due to the decal being part of the vehicles skin which you chose upon purchase. I don't know if its possible to change your vehicles skin at the customs shop (Im sure that could be an easy ooc question), but that would most likely fix your issue with the decal. The other reason for this request being denied is that you did not include any evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.