GamingD3rpZ

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Johnny Klipland
Steam name: .: D3rpZ :.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75780333

Date and time of loss: Monday Jul 31 around 10:02pm EST
What happened: After the server crashed on July 31, 2017, at 7:24am, I made a refund request because I lost the wheels I bought. The refund request I made was accepted and I bought the wheels again; when I bought the wheels I saw that it charged me more than what I was refunded. So I went to my bank and withdrawed more money to pay for the wheels. Shortly after I pulled up my calculator and multiplied 8500*4, to see if i was refunded the wrong amount OR if the car prices were wrong. I found that the car prices were wrong and I was over charged.. I then reported the problem as a bug on the forums and @WhiteBlood suggested I try to get a refund for what I was over charged.

What do you need refunded: I think I was double charged (because when I go to the car dealer its charging me 17,000 for one part instead of charging me 8500 for one part) so I should get 34000 back due to it double charging.
Evidence: The two forum post I spoke of are linked in the writing.
This video shows the dealer charging me 17000 for one part. I tested it on more than one part to see if it was that curtain part that cost more, but that wasn't the case. All parts were costing me 17000 each.
bdTfQPgBSDCRT1vC1hHpjw.png

This image shows the suggestion @WhiteBlood gave me, to request a refund for the extra charges.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.